CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mexico

 
We just got home from Mexico on Sunday, Dave, Adam, Brian and I went to Cozumel for and couple of days and then to Cancun for a couple. The guys went to dive, I went to truely relax! I had a great time, I read two books while I laid out on the Beach and by the pool! It so fun. We had a good time hanging with Adam since he will be leaving in 3 weeks! It gave him a little taste of the mexican people (he loved them). Brentlee Stayed with Stacia (Thanks!!) and the older four stayed with my mom in Parowan (Thanks again!) Dave and I are looking forward to our next trip (I wonder where it will be to?) This picture is taken at Talum (Mayan ruins) beautiful view of the ocean!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

You little world travelers! I actually have been to Cancun and those ruins which are amazing. I wonder where your next trip will be too..and if you will take me with you??? haha jk We want to do the Disneyland trip this summer though.

Stacia said...

Don't wear yourself out traveling you have to still have some places you haven't been so we can go when Taylor is done with school in 5 years :)

Hillary said...

How Fun!! I think everyone needs to just go and lay out by a pool and read books some time in their life. And on a side note your kids are so dang cute.

Hillary

4th of July

4th of July
Brentlee, watching the parade.

Wearing Socks to bed!

Wearing Socks to bed!
Brentlee and Saydee wore socks to bed so there hair would be curly for church, Brentlee thought this was so funny!