CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Decades Day

 
 
It was Homecoming week, last week. Each day the kids did different activities, Ex. Pajama Day, Crazy Hair Day, Character Day and Decades Day. Of course we did the best decade of them all The "80's" Yes, she looks just like I did back then. I had a great time doing the "waterfall do" and the socks and the Make-up! The teachers that have been at the school since I was there think she looks just like I did. Pretty fun!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Stacia said...

Holy smokes! She totally looks just like you did! That is so funny I love it!I remeber I thought that you were so beautiful and had the prettist hair ever, funny! Haley is cute! She is a good sport! How did the football team do?

Casey and Brynn said...

Wow, that is crazy! A total look alike from the pics I have seen of you. That is really cute. The hair is perfect.

Crystal said...

What a fun pictures! So cute! She looks "awesome"! Crazy that look is now sported on decades day when I remeber it and loved it so clearly.Like Stacia I remeber you like that.

~Kreitzers said...

That's hillarious! If we could get Jenn to look at blogs she would get such a kick out of that!

Lindsey, Dan & Revin said...

I love the bangs! It takes quite the artist to get hair like that!

Matt and Valerie said...

Before I read the blog entry and just looked at the picture I seriously thought it WAS you from back in the day. :-)
Valerie

Paula said...

Hi Heather
I was just looking at leslie's blog and ran across yours. Haley looks just like you!!!!! I don't have a blog yet, But I'll have to get one. Here's my email applelucy74@yahoo.com. Send me a link now and then. Love you all Paula

Heather said...

Hello Heather look alike that is soo freaky she looks just like you in the 80s I had a total flash back to high school days.

4th of July

4th of July
Brentlee, watching the parade.

Wearing Socks to bed!

Wearing Socks to bed!
Brentlee and Saydee wore socks to bed so there hair would be curly for church, Brentlee thought this was so funny!