CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brentlee's 1st day of Pre-school

 

 

 

 

Brentlee went to her first day of preschool today, she was so excited! When she got up this morning she said I need to eat and then I'm riding my bike to school. She seriously thought I'd let her leave the house in her PJ's with her hair not done, NOT!! She only goes one day a week for 2 hours. It was a nice break for me, I ran to Cedar and back in time to get her. They learned about the letter B and made butterflies. She had a great time, except she was hit in the eye by one of the other girls (you can kind of see the black eye). She's looking forward to next week, So am I!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Stacia said...

She looks so cute with her little backpack! I'm glad that she likes it! I think is so great that er teacher will do it just for fun! She has really cute Ideas I would love to do something like that someday! Anyway it looks like tayt is going to get into the school district it might take a while!

4th of July

4th of July
Brentlee, watching the parade.

Wearing Socks to bed!

Wearing Socks to bed!
Brentlee and Saydee wore socks to bed so there hair would be curly for church, Brentlee thought this was so funny!