CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cousins

 

Sunday was Adams Missionary Farwell. Church Meeting was so nice, Adam did such a nice job on his talk. The grandkids all sang called to serve and did awesome. Adam had a huge crowd there and people joked about how many girlfriends he had. Dinner at my moms after was great! It was fun seeing everybody. All the close family came, but a few special ones were (everyone is special) that traveled far, Helen and Larry, Uncle Mort (Dennis) and Robyn, My Dads uncle Orville and aunt Merille (havn't seen in years) and lots of cousins from up north. After church Tayt, walked home from nursery with Brentlee and I hurried and took a few pictures because they looked so cute together! Can you believe they will both be turning three in October, my how time flies!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stacia said...

Heather those are so cute! I need you to email them to me! I love all of them! They look really nice! We had so much fun with Brentlee yeaterday! She said she wanted to stay with us but I told her that she gets to come back for Tayt's birthday party!

Stacia said...

It keeps saying Adam I need to change it to me I made a missionary blog for Mom and it changed me to being Adam

~Kreitzers said...

OH those are the CUTEST pictures, we miss you guys!

4th of July

4th of July
Brentlee, watching the parade.

Wearing Socks to bed!

Wearing Socks to bed!
Brentlee and Saydee wore socks to bed so there hair would be curly for church, Brentlee thought this was so funny!