CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our 15 year Anniversary

I want to wish my husband Dave a Happy Anniversary and tell him how much I love him. He is so good to me and our 5 children. He is so involved as a dad and is their coach in everything they do. Dave will do anything for anybody and he never complains. I know his willingness to help is appreciated by everyone. It's been a fun ride so far, I am excited for the future. He wants us to serve a mission together, It seems so far away, but just think about it, in 15 more years we will about be ready to do that. Thanks Dave for 15 wonderful years, thanks for being so awesome! I love you, Love Heather

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary! I still remember when you and Dave started dating you came down to Vegas and we all went to see him play baseball, and I remember singing the Aladin song at your reception.

Tell Haley that we think she is a beautiful and sweet girltoo!

It was great to see you all at Thanksgiving. That is such a cute family picture that you took at the cabin!!!!

Stacia said...

Happy anniversary! Cute picture! I Think Dave is awesome and I remember thinking it was so cool when he rode his bike to cedar and lived out of s garbage bag behind the couch! I'm excited to see you tomorrow

Casey and Brynn said...

Happy Anniversary. That was a fun picture for me to see. You honestly look the same..but with a more updated hairstyle! Haley is amazing. Her baby picture looks just like her still. Tell her Happy Birthday from all of us!

Rachel Urie said...

Funny but I think I remember you getting married I was 10 but then maybe not but I surely remember when Hayley was born!!! that makes me feel old! WOW , your family is darling :)

4th of July

4th of July
Brentlee, watching the parade.

Wearing Socks to bed!

Wearing Socks to bed!
Brentlee and Saydee wore socks to bed so there hair would be curly for church, Brentlee thought this was so funny!