CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy Time Again!

 

I forgot to take pictures of the 1st day of school, so this is the most recent family picture and I am going to talk about everybody! Fall is such a great time, but it also gets really hectic keeping up with everyone's schedules. I have started teaching clogging again (we take the summers off) It's awesome excercise and it keeps me from being bored! Dave is coaching Saydee's soccer team and Braden's Travel ball team, he is still in the bishopric. Haley loves 8th grade! She is now 5'9" wow! She Clogs in 4 different classes, dances, plays soccer and volleyball just in the fall. Braden is playing travel baseball and loves the 6th grade. He is liking his teacher and has fun friends in his class. He is the style monitor, Haley never was that way! Saydee is in the 5th grade. She just had a perm in her hair and she loves it. Everybody says it looks like Taylor Swift, that is what she is going for! She of course Dances and Clogs (3 classes) and we talked her into playing soccer one more year. She's good but she doesn't love it! Bryce is in the 3rd grade, one of the youngest in the class. He is playing soccer and helping grandpa Johnson. He has 2 other cousins in his same school class - the 3 musketeers! Brentlee is loving the kids being at school. She gets mom all to herself. She pretty much plans the day, park, Swimming, etc... She loves to swim and jump off the diving board. She amazes all that watch her, she usually goes off about 40 times, she yells "CANDYBAR" (instead of cannonball) I don't know what I will do when the pool closes starting in September, AHHH! Life is good, I can not complain! I have great kids and a wonderful husband, I feel so very blessed. And if you'll notice the old rock church in our picture we are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Your family picture is so cute! I really wish that I could take that cute of family pictures.

Stacia said...

I love that picture it is really cute! You all look like models! I laughed so hard that Brent says Candybar when she jumps off the board. That is so funny! She needs to teach tayt to jump off he did it once and is scard now!

Casey and Brynn said...

I don't think your family could be any cuter, seriously.

4th of July

4th of July
Brentlee, watching the parade.

Wearing Socks to bed!

Wearing Socks to bed!
Brentlee and Saydee wore socks to bed so there hair would be curly for church, Brentlee thought this was so funny!